7 Days 6 Nights Kerala Holiday Package
- Day 1: Cochin Pickup and Munnar
Our representative will meet you at the convenient place airport/ railway station and you are taken from Cochin to Munnar. 4-hour drive is just a treat to your eyes as the way to Munnar is a blend of nature’s architecture with green tea plantations unfolding its way to Cheeyapara, Valpara Waterfalls. Karadipara viewpoint gives the best sight of the picturesque hill station. Reaching the hotel, the day you can relax and overnight stay is at the hotel.
- Day 2: Munnar Sightseeing
The day starts after breakfast with sightseeing at Munnar. Munnar is known for its tea plantations and it’s the perfect place to get relaxed. The day includes a visit to places like Echo point, Photo point, The Top Station where you can enjoy the beauty of nature at its extremity. In the evening we return to the hotel
Overnight stay at the hotel.
Optional Activity: Elephant riding.
- Day 3: Munnar to Thekkady
The day starts with travel from Munnar to Thekkady. Thekkady is the green blanket that covers Kerala and natural beauty with tea and cardamom plantations will surely make you understand why we call Kerala Gods own country. Thekkady is a rich forest with Periyar river flowing through the heart of it. So it gives you the opportunity to experience the flora and fauna in the Periyar wildlife sanctuary with a boat cruise in Periyar Lake. During the boat ride spot the wildlife (elephants, Indian Gaur, Monkeys, Spotted deer, barking deer and birds of myriad varieties).In the evening we get back to the hotel.
Optional Activity: Elephant Riding, Plantation Tour, Ayurvedic Massaging, Kathakali Show, Magic Show, Kalaripayat(Martial arts).
Morning, after breakfast it’s time to bid farewell drive to Cochin Airport/Railway station, assist you with all check-in formalities.
- Day 4: Thekkady to Alleppey
After breakfast drive from Thekkady to Alleppey, check-in to the houseboat. Houseboat gives you a luxury backwater cruise which gives a perfect watch of paddy fields, coconut lagoons, narrow canals and even you will get a chance to see the excellent views of sea merging with lake, accompanied by traditional Kerala delicacies.
Overnight stay in Houseboat.
- Day 5: Alleppey to Kovalam
After breakfast, we leave to Kovalam beach which is known for its peaceful atmosphere. It houses 4 beaches which makes it different from any other beach in Kerala. Set out in a stretch of mountains and coconut trees the lighthouse is a major attraction over there. The seafood delicacies are worth mentioning since it can bring anyone mouth watery.
Overnight stay at the hotel.
- Day 6: Kovalam to Kanyakumari
After the breakfast check out from the hotel and drive to Kanyakumari (100 km – 3 hours drive), on arrival check into the hotel. Proceed for the local sightseeing tour in the afternoon. Kanyakumari is located at the southern tip of the Indian subcontinent and represents the site where the spiritual leader Swami Vivekananda spent days in meditation upon a rock off of the coast. Padmanbhapuram Palace, Suchithram Temple, Devi Kanyakumari Temple, Vivekananda Memorial, Gandhidham, and Triveni Sangam are some of the sightseeing attractions in Kanyakumari.
Enjoy the sunset in the evening and overnight stay at the hotel.
- Day 7: Drop at Trivandrum
Hope you have enjoyed our itinerary. We will drop you at your convenient place in Trivandrum after the trip. We are sure that you got a perfect Kerala tour experience in these 7 days with lots of special moments.
We will drop you safely at Trivandrum Airport/ Railway Station, assist you with all check-in formalities.
NB: Optional activities are organized by various private and Govt agencies and there is no option for book such activities early. Hence Guest should pay directly for optional activities. Driver/Representative will help to book such activities.
- Room categery in each resort/hotels specified.If you need higher category price may increase.
- 24 X 7 customer service assistance.
- Complimentary breakfast in all hotels/resorts.
- A/C conveyane for the package.
- Room arrangement as per selected.
- Full secured tour package.
- Well maintained vehicle with well mannered and English or Hindi speaking Driver.
- All applicable taxes.
- All bookings and confirmations are subject to availability.
- Flight / Train ticket and entry ticket.
- Expenses of a personal nature such as hard / soft drinks, local guides, entrance at monuments, still video camera fee at monuments, laundry, phone/fax, tips and gratuities are not specified.
- Any meals, accomodation or services not mentioned in cost includes.
Terms & Conditions
- Full Secured Kerala Tour package with 24 X 7 Customer Service assistance.
- Complimentary Breakfast in all hotels/resorts.
- All transfers as per the Itinerary.
- Driver’s Bata, Fuel, Toll, Permit and Parking Charges.
- Well maintained vehicle with well mannered and English or Hindi speaking Driver. Houseboat [If Included in the Package]
- Check in Time: 12 noon and Checkout 09.00 AM
- Houseboats are for exclusive usage and not shared
- Houseboats are accompanied by navigator and cook.
- Meal plan - Starts with Lunch and ends with Breakfast (Typical Kerala Cuisine, if you require any other cuisine inform us at least 5 days in advance)
- From 17.00 hrs to 8.00 hrs houseboat will be stationary, and cruise time 1pm to 5.30pm.
- AC Houseboats - AC is operational only from 10 PM to 7 AM. (If you require 24 hour AC, it will be charged extra) In Premium Houseboat Any time A/c when you use the bedroom.
- Flight / Train tickets, Entry Ticket
- Expenses of a personal nature such as hard/soft drinks, local guides, entrance fee at monuments, Still/video camera fees at monuments, laundry, phone/fax, tips & gratuities, any items not specified above.