5 Days 4 Nights Kerala Holiday Package
- Day 1: Cochin Pickup and Sightseeing
Our representative will meet you at a convenient place and you are safely transferred to a hotel in Cochin. After relaxing a while you are taken to Cochin City which is a shopping spree for shopaholics and later in the evening you are taken to Marine Drive which is peaceful backwater side.
Overnight stay at Cochin.
Optional Activity: SagaraRani evening boat Cruise.
- Day 2: Cochin to Munnar
After breakfast, you are taken from Cochin to Munnar. The 4-hour drive will not let your eyes to rest since the way to Munnar is a blend of nature’s architecture with green tea plantations unfolding its way to Cheeyapara, Valpara Waterfalls. Karadipara viewpoints give the best sight of the picturesque hill station.
Reaching the hotel you can relax and overnight stay at the hotel.
- Day 3: Munnar Sightseeing
The day starts after breakfast with sightseeing at Munnar. Munnar is known for its tea plantations and it’s the perfect place to get relaxed. The day includes a visit to places like Echo point, Photo point, The Top Station where you can enjoy the beauty of nature at its extremity. In the evening we return to the hotel
Overnight stay at the hotel.
Optional Activity: Elephant riding.
- Day 4: Munnar to Alleppey
After breakfast drive from Thekkady to Alleppey, check-in to the houseboat. Houseboat gives you a luxury backwater cruise which gives a perfect watch of paddy fields, coconut lagoons, narrow canals and even you will get a chance to see the excellent views of sea merging with lake, accompanied by traditional Kerala delicacies.
Overnight stay in Houseboat.
- Day 5: Drop at Cochin
Morning, it’s time to bid farewell drive to Cochin Airport/ Ernakulam Railway station, assist you with all check-in formalities.
NB: Optional activities are organized by various private and Govt agencies and there is no option for book such activities early. Hence Guest should pay directly for optional activities. Driver/Representative will help to book such activities.
- Room categery in each resort/hotels specified.If you need higher category price may increase.
- 24 X 7 customer service assistance.
- Complimentary breakfast in all hotels/resorts.
- A/C conveyane for the package.
- Room arrangement as per selected.
- Full secured tour package.
- Well maintained vehicle with well mannered and English or Hindi speaking Driver.
- All applicable taxes.
- All bookings and confirmations are subject to availability.
- Flight / Train ticket and entry ticket.
- Expenses of a personal nature such as hard / soft drinks, local guides, entrance at monuments, still video camera fee at monuments, laundry, phone/fax, tips and gratuities are not specified.
- Any meals, accomodation or services not mentioned in cost includes.
Terms & Conditions
- Full Secured Kerala Tour package with 24 X 7 Customer Service assistance.
- Complimentary Breakfast in all hotels/resorts.
- All transfers as per the Itinerary.
- Driver’s Bata, Fuel, Toll, Permit and Parking Charges.
- Well maintained vehicle with well mannered and English or Hindi speaking Driver. Houseboat [If Included in the Package]
- Check in Time: 12 noon and Checkout 09.00 AM
- Houseboats are for exclusive usage and not shared
- Houseboats are accompanied by navigator and cook.
- Meal plan - Starts with Lunch and ends with Breakfast (Typical Kerala Cuisine, if you require any other cuisine inform us at least 5 days in advance)
- From 17.00 hrs to 8.00 hrs houseboat will be stationary, and cruise time 1pm to 5.30pm.
- AC Houseboats - AC is operational only from 10 PM to 7 AM. (If you require 24 hour AC, it will be charged extra) In Premium Houseboat Any time A/c when you use the bedroom.
- Flight / Train tickets, Entry Ticket
- Expenses of a personal nature such as hard/soft drinks, local guides, entrance fee at monuments, Still/video camera fees at monuments, laundry, phone/fax, tips & gratuities, any items not specified above.