4 Days and 3 Night Munnar Alleppey Package
Arrival at Cochin and proceed to Munnar
Team Yatramantra welcomes you to God’s own country! Our representative will meet you at the Airport/Railway Station. You are taken to Munnar from Cochin. The 4-hour drive is just a visual treat to your eyes as the way to Munnar is a blend of nature’s architecture with green tea plantations unfolding its way to Cheeyapara, Valara waterfalls. Karadipara viewpoints give the best sight of the picturesque hill station. Reaching the hotel, the day you can relax and overnight stay is at the hotel.
A day out in Munnar
The day starts after breakfast with sightseeing at Munnar. Munnar is known for its tea plantations and it’s the perfect place to get relaxed. The day includes a visit to places like Echo point, photo point, top station where you can enjoy the beauty of nature at its extremity. In the evening we return to the hotel. Overnight stay at hotel.
Optional Activities: Elephant riding
Munnar to Alleppey
After breakfast we drive for Alleppey, check in to houseboat. A Day cruise in houseboat gives you a perfect watch of paddy fields, coconut lagoons, narrow canals and even you will get a chance to see the excellent views of sea merging with the lake. Overnight stay in Houseboat.
Drop at Cochin
After breakfast we leave for Cochin City – a shopping spree of shopaholics and by eve you can relax at Marine drive which is a peaceful Backwater side. Sightseeing includes Fort Cochin, Chinese Fishing net, Jewish synagogue, Jew street etc. In the evening it’s time to bid farewell drive to Cochin Airport/Railway, assist you with all check-in formalities.
NB: Optional activities are organized by various private and Govt agencies and there is no option for book such activities early. Hence Guest should pay directly for optional activities. The driver/Representative will help to book such activities.
- Room categery in each resort/hotels specified.If you need higher category price may increase.
- 24 X 7 customer service assistance.
- Complimentary breakfast in all hotels/resorts.
- A/C conveyane for the package.
- Room arrangement as per selected.
- Full secured tour package.
- Well maintained vehicle with well mannered and English or Hindi speaking Driver.
- All applicable taxes.
- All bookings and confirmations are subject to availability.
- Flight / Train ticket and entry ticket.
- Expenses of a personal nature such as hard / soft drinks, local guides, entrance at monuments, still video camera fee at monuments, laundry, phone/fax, tips and gratuities are not specified.
- Any meals, accomodation or services not mentioned in cost includes.
Terms & Conditions
- Full Secured Kerala Tour package with 24 X 7 Customer Service assistance.
- Complimentary Breakfast in all hotels/resorts.
- All transfers as per the Itinerary.
- Driver’s Bata, Fuel, Toll, Permit and Parking Charges.
- Well maintained vehicle with well mannered and English or Hindi speaking Driver. Houseboat [If Included in the Package]
- Check in Time: 12 noon and Checkout 09.00 AM
- Houseboats are for exclusive usage and not shared
- Houseboats are accompanied by navigator and cook.
- Meal plan - Starts with Lunch and ends with Breakfast (Typical Kerala Cuisine, if you require any other cuisine inform us at least 5 days in advance)
- From 17.00 hrs to 8.00 hrs houseboat will be stationary, and cruise time 1pm to 5.30pm.
- AC Houseboats - AC is operational only from 10 PM to 7 AM. (If you require 24 hour AC, it will be charged extra) In Premium Houseboat Any time A/c when you use the bedroom.
- Flight / Train tickets, Entry Ticket
- Expenses of a personal nature such as hard/soft drinks, local guides, entrance fee at monuments, Still/video camera fees at monuments, laundry, phone/fax, tips & gratuities, any items not specified above.